Intro So I guess I never made one of these (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Am I making this to complete the progress bar? You bet I am :pepesmug:

To sum it up, I'm Vikki and I've been on KS for over 3 years now. I was originally a user, then mod, then cards team member, then admin. I'm a huge SuperM fan, they're my ult group, but I also stan Shinee and NCT, with Jonghyun being my ult bias. I used to stan BAP and Boys Republic as well but both groups disbanded/went on indefinite hiatuses :yolk:

In my free time I enjoy KS (obviously), diamond painting, and playing with my dog and cat. I also love tattoos, and have multiple myself, including a matching one with @Panda .

Not sure how to end this, I guess I'll just say I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves here, and don't be scared to reach out if you need anything! :pikahappy:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Am I making this to complete the progress bar? You bet I am :pepesmug:

To sum it up, I'm Vikki and I've been on KS for over 3 years now. I was originally a user, then mod, then cards team member, then admin. I'm a huge SuperM fan, they're my ult group, but I also stan Shinee and NCT, with Jonghyun being my ult bias. I used to stan BAP and Boys Republic as well but both groups disbanded/went on indefinite hiatuses :yolk:

In my free time I enjoy KS (obviously), diamond painting, and playing with my dog and cat. I also love tattoos, and have multiple myself, including a matching one with @Panda .

Not sure how to end this, I guess I'll just say I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves here, and don't be scared to reach out if you need anything! :pikahappy:
Welcome :kokorohappy:

Now its time for me to go back to the shadows.

:runrunrun:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Nice to meet you!

My name is ronnie and I'm an addict :dab:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hey, I know you! What a pleasant surprise!
:jenniesmug:

Welcome to KS Vikki.
:pandahappy: :wavewave:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Welcome, glad to see other SuperM fan here :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread