So. I had a dream last night (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
That I was User of the Month :susPepe:

It was pretty weird, as I only had one other dream about cards.

Coinky-dink?

A true desire from my subconscious?

Just a joke?

--------
Have you had any KS dreams?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a dream the KS staff went on a road trip across the US and it got dark but we don't mention that
Another dream that related to KS but it was dark as well :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Tickita
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
That I was User of the Month :susPepe:

It was pretty weird, as I only had one other dream about cards.

Coinky-dink?

A true desire from my subconscious?

Just a joke?

--------
Have you had any KS dreams?
its so cute
you so dedicated to a forum you start dreaming about the place
thats top level membership:llama_squish:llama_twerk
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I had a dream the KS staff went on a road trip across the US and it got dark but we don't mention that
Another dream that related to KS but it was dark as well :wimwim:
No wait now I'm curious :sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No wait now I'm curious :sippinthetea:
Ok the first one involved a woman who if you misbehaved would carve your name into you with a knife
And the 2nd one I was dying and changed my title on KS to Live every moment like its your last because the irony of what was happening
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita and Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Never had a kps dream and I don't usually dream but when I do...
A dream I had a while back was being pregnant band I was wearing those wuxia style royalty clothes and I was announcing that I was pregnant to a whole crowd and like 8 men started screaming out of joy because they were going to be fathers :wimwim: there were also gongs being rung everywhere....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread