- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
This is the lucky lady that became my 200th card
200 cards is comprised of 21 completed sets so far which is not the highest amount of completed sets but if I count the behemoth that is NCT then I'll say I've completed 23 sets so far
Thanks to the Card Team for your hard work!!
200 cards is comprised of 21 completed sets so far which is not the highest amount of completed sets but if I count the behemoth that is NCT then I'll say I've completed 23 sets so far
Thanks to the Card Team for your hard work!!