So... I have a dead rat inside my wall (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A couple of days ago I noticed a smell from inside my bathroom (it wasn't awful or anything) it kind of just smelled like old trash. So I threw my trash away. The smell was still there and quickly getting worse, so much worse.
:jisoosmh:

I cleaned out everything in my bathroom, cabinets, drains, anything I could clean it got cleaned. My mom checked in there today and couldn't figure out where the smell came from, we checked underneath our house just in case if a dead rat was underneath there (we hired an exterminator recently). Still nothing. So we called our exterminator dude and asked him if he could come check for maybe something we missed, he said that it's most likely a dead rat inside my wall and in a few weeks the smell will go away. It smells SO BAD!! So yeah now whenever I go in my bathroom (or anywhere near that end of the house which is also where my bedroom is) I have to deal with the stench of death.
:wimwim:


So how has everyone else's day been?

Yes, I'm listening... (With images) | Cute cartoon wallpapers ...
​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently a rat go into the ventilators at our office and died :nayeonisdone:
It stunk up the place for a good 3 days before someone came to extract it.
These mice be going into places they know will be the death of them... Selfish :nayeonisdone:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's so gross. :( The stench of death truly is something to fear....
I can't imagine what else might be dead inside your wall either ew.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Years ago I had a similar problem in my car. A rat died on an unreachable place in my car. It eventually went away. I could have had a mechanic remove it; but I preferred to save the money.
That would be awful

Apparently a rat go into the ventilators at our office and died :nayeonisdone:
It stunk up the place for a good 3 days before someone came to extract it.
These mice be going into places they know will be the death of them... Selfish :nayeonisdone:
It probably thought "Well I see these stupid humans are trying to have me dead so I'll just go up in there wall and rot." It's the perfect revenge. :umjicry:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I thankfully don't have rats but cockroaches tho... we seem to have had pest control come tho... since we haven't seen any in a while but still
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope the smell will be gone soon
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Eww gross, poor rat too
Yeah I feel bad that we’re having to kill them, at first we were going to try to get humane traps and set them free in the forest but my mom was worried that they would figure out the traps and just keep multiplying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I feel bad that we’re having to kill them, at first we were going to try to get humane traps and set them free in the forest but my mom was worried that they would figure out the traps and just keep multiplying.
They also might figure out how to get in again, which sucks. It' a sucky situation overall :jisoosmh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread