So I have been writing again and... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had a wonderful idea!!!! But now I am stuck again
Maybe do a thought dump to bring you some inspiration for the next chapters? :dubuthink:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What is a thought dump
You basically just write down every idea that comes to mind about your project whether you think its good or bad.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You basically just write down every idea that comes to mind about your project whether you think its good or bad.
I REALLY SHOULD OMG
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Is there a way I could possibly give it a small look? I’m curious :pepesmug: what’s it about
well maybe not xD I mean there is a language barrier :fingerpoke:
But the story is really nice, a love story between two teenage girls mixed with fantasy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Chaeee

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
well maybe not xD I mean there is a language barrier :fingerpoke:
But the story is really nice, a love story between two teenage girls mixed with fantasy
It seems to be really interesting :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread