- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
...and it keeps scaring me.
It is so much taller than me and I keep seeing it out of the corner if my eye, thinking that someone got into my room but, nope, it's Jimin!
It's @YouNiceKeepGoin's Christmas present (She knows) and I can't wait to give it to her but, I can't just show up with a Jimin at school lol.
It is so much taller than me and I keep seeing it out of the corner if my eye, thinking that someone got into my room but, nope, it's Jimin!
It's @YouNiceKeepGoin's Christmas present (She knows) and I can't wait to give it to her but, I can't just show up with a Jimin at school lol.