- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I got a promotion at work and so far it's been smooth sailing except for someone kind of crossed the line with me.
I talked to other higher ups and they agree with my perspective on what happened and think I need to talk to the employee.
I'm usually pretty level-headed and I've never really had to reprimand someone-what makes it worse is the person found out I am going to be talking to them tomorrow so they texted me trying to explain themselves.
But either way, I feel like I get too angry sounding when I practice how I am going to talk to this employee about what they did wrong.
Any tips? FYI this person is actually a really good employee, I don't hate them and I don't want to like upset them but it really needs to be addressed what happened.
I talked to other higher ups and they agree with my perspective on what happened and think I need to talk to the employee.
I'm usually pretty level-headed and I've never really had to reprimand someone-what makes it worse is the person found out I am going to be talking to them tomorrow so they texted me trying to explain themselves.
But either way, I feel like I get too angry sounding when I practice how I am going to talk to this employee about what they did wrong.
Any tips? FYI this person is actually a really good employee, I don't hate them and I don't want to like upset them but it really needs to be addressed what happened.