So I just spent a ton of KS coins to buy badges :0 (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,416
Reactions Received
13,615
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,033
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss when badges were bought with post count, :catcry: they have a use now but I liked having lots of coins that sat there and did nothing for months on end :peperain:
See this is the problem now I can never save up coins ever again
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
See this is the problem now I can never save up coins ever again
Also tbh I dont know what to buy, I usually buy whats pretty but everythings kinda meh to me:pepeslippy:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,416
Reactions Received
13,615
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,033
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I buy badges less because they are members of a group I like and more because the logos are pretty or the member badges look cute/hot:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread