Intro So I just thought... (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome back. KS used to be so addictive to me too, but I’ve learned recently to put my time elsewhere. I’m here way less, but I try to make it meaningful and enjoy my time while I’m here.

To me genders are important tho (i requested it actually on here). But just so I know how to address someone. But I get that as a guy on a kpop forum, you’re more used to get mis gendered. :llama_flirt:

❤💜❤
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Welcome back! :pandalove:
Thank you my great referrer :pandalove:

Wait how did I not know you were British (or did you already tell me and I forgot), yooooooooooooooo!
I knew you were British, but you didn't know I was? lol How are you?

Welcome back. KS used to be so addictive to me too, but I’ve learned recently to put my time elsewhere. I’m here way less, but I try to make it meaningful and enjoy my time while I’m here.

To me genders are important tho (i requested it actually on here). But just so I know how to address someone. But I get that as a guy on a kpop forum, you’re more used to get mis gendered. :llama_flirt:

❤💜❤
I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes life just takes over and you have other important things to worry about, but I do enjoy being back!

True that genders are important but I also think that if someone doesn't want to be gendered then it's important also.
Someone on here even calls me Tina which I really don't mind lol
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I knew you were British, but you didn't know I was? lol How are you?
You might’ve said it whilst I was away from akp, but its nice to have another one on here ^_^

I’m good, just dropped my nephew off at school (wearing his coat inside out which is apparently a thing him and his schoolmates are promoting)

I hope you’re well too!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
You might’ve said it whilst I was away from akp, but its nice to have another one on here ^_^

I’m good, just dropped my nephew off at school (wearing his coat inside out which is apparently a thing him and his schoolmates are promoting)

I hope you’re well too!
Yes it's always good to see someone from near where you are because it means you're not alone lol

Aww that's cute lol

I am great thanks! 😁
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes it's always good to see someone from near where you are because it means you're not alone lol

Aww that's cute lol

I am great thanks! 😁
Yep, but everybody here seems to be a Londoner, whilst I’m a loner up north.

Yay I’m glad you’re feeling great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread