- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
How do you like it?
DP: Stray Kids Felix
Signature: Woodz and Itzy
Badges: Woodz, Itzy Chaeryeong, Itzy Yeji, Stray Kids IN, IVE/IZ*ONE Wonyoung, Treasure Jihoon
DP: Stray Kids Felix
Signature: Woodz and Itzy
Badges: Woodz, Itzy Chaeryeong, Itzy Yeji, Stray Kids IN, IVE/IZ*ONE Wonyoung, Treasure Jihoon
Please do not reuse, reupload, or claim as your own!
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!