- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought my bias was Minnie and I think she still is...
But I stumbled upon some videos of Shuhua.
I never thought much of her because in shows with others,
she seems very quiet.
But I found clips with the other members and oof.
She's fucking hilarious, adorable, and beyond charming and sweet.
I think she's my bias and I think with that being said I like enough of (G)I-DLE's songs to consider myself a fan.
But I stumbled upon some videos of Shuhua.
I never thought much of her because in shows with others,
she seems very quiet.
But I found clips with the other members and oof.
She's fucking hilarious, adorable, and beyond charming and sweet.
I think she's my bias and I think with that being said I like enough of (G)I-DLE's songs to consider myself a fan.