So I recently started to stan ITZY (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I loved their debut song Dalla Dalla, and every title track after that, but I couldn't get myself to stan them. But after hearing Mafia; In the Morning, Kidding Me, & Shoot! I finally started to stan. I'm falling even deeper into the girl group cult-which is a good thing :icgyu:
I now stan 4 girl groups
  1. TWICE
  2. BlackPink
  3. ITZY
  4. Oh My Girl
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Villains

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread