So I replaced my phones google assistant with Gemini (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
i wanted to try it out and see if Gemini is better or worse than google assistant, I like how Gemini speaks, its less annoyingly polite and doesnt keep asking if it can help you and stuff:pepechill: I wanted to see what would happen if I sent an image since there was the option so I sent it this pic:
IMG_20240714_145118.jpg
And it replied with this:
IMG_20240714_220233.jpg


That was both cool and a little creepy, why did it know so much? :jisoosmh: :shake:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Girl, you live in the 22nd century, the only Gemini I know is a Thai actor. :hmmm:
I think u live under a rock cuz it feels like AI being absolutely shoved in ur face these days:scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I have zero trust in anything AI related and I can live without it. :not_impurressed:
Where do u live? I wanna live without it too, enough AI art and stupid voiceovers :uwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I live in Europe’s black hole, we welcome people here every time! :letitfry:
I will pack my bags and come by tomorrow:icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't like AI either @Boyo - it's why I haven't stanned any of the AI K-pop groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,503
Reactions Received
41,107
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
242,354
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't like AI either @Boyo - it's why I haven't stanned any of the AI K-pop groups.
I’m from the generation who watched Terminator and it felt so fantasy-like back then and look where we are now. I’m positive people will lose control over AI in the far future cuz the only thing people can do with this world is destroying it.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i wanted to try it out and see if Gemini is better or worse than google assistant, I like how Gemini speaks, its less annoyingly polite and doesnt keep asking if it can help you and stuff:pepechill: I wanted to see what would happen if I sent an image since there was the option so I sent it this pic:
IMG_20240714_145118.jpg
And it replied with this:
IMG_20240714_220233.jpg


That was both cool and a little creepy, why did it know so much? :jisoosmh: :shake:
I have that as well. Its great!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I feel like google assistant was useless and it never had a name before
this trumps it, which is great!
Yeah, google assistant was was much less useful and sometimes just annopying which gemini is not :dogsmile:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread