So I tried Netflix... (2 Viewers)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, I might be one of the few rare people who doesn't have a Netflix account. But my mom gave me a login I could off (from a friend)
AND BOYYYYY WAS IT DISSAPPOINTING

PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAY MONEY FOR THAT??? ASK FOR A REFUND

So I love to watch Below Deck and its spin off: BD: Mediterranean. I had already seen most of the seasons but not the recent ones. THEY ONLY HAVE BELOW DECK AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 SEASONS FROM THE 7. 7!!!!!!
So I am like: ok let me watch Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds Beyond Borders. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE IT.

THANK GOD I DIDN'T PAY FOR THAT
WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN LIKE IT WHEN THERE'S NO DECENT SHOWS ON IT
(I know you can change your country but since the friend can't know, I am scared to change it cuz maybe she'll it and idk how it works so guess I'll watch from those iffy sites or dailymotion)
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I use my sister's account from time to time but mostly to watch anime and some movies, still I wouldn't say it's the best thing ever. I has good shows, like the Witcher or La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) and you can binge watch series there, which is an advantage, but in my case I don't freak out about it as many people does.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think the collection is that bad. It has quite lot of variety, so I'm able to watch different kind of shows there.

What I don't like is that the interface is quite heavy and how it likes to autoplay everything. The search function is not that good, even if I search kdrama's it won't give me all the kdramas it has cause for some weird reason those are tagged as korean dramas and these other kdramas just kdramas ^^;

Region restrictions suck too, it's guessing game if ur friend has the same show as you have or not..
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It has quite lot of variety, so I'm able to watch different kind of shows there.
unless you like to watch crime
I don't even think they have macgyver but was surprised they had scorpion
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
The only time I used netflix was to watch the Knights of the Zodiac because I was just too curious.

And after that I cancelled asap.

Season two I watched illegally lol

If I ever get a membership of one of those sites it'll be viki.com, it has such nice content and image quality is so good too.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess it depends on region because there's a lot of variety for me lol. I think their original content ca either be really good or really bad, it's truly a coin toss because sometimes I don't understand why they would make some of this stuff.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG GIRL NO NETFLIX IS THE BEST

like seriously .... they have great original shows like The Order, Sex Education, Working Mom and more and have a huge collection of iconic movies from all times. What's also cool is how much crime shows (true crime mainly) is there.

And tbh just look at the competition. Netflix has an edge over everyone still. Like Amazon Prime Video is super annoying and has almost nothing and what's worth watching isn't available to you unless you pay for the movie/show individually or subscribe for an extra chanel.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and jasque

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
OMG GIRL NO NETFLIX IS THE BEST

like seriously .... they have great original shows like The Order, Sex Education, Working Mom and more and have a huge collection of iconic movies from all times. What's also cool is how much crime shows (true crime mainly) is there.

And tbh just look at the competition. Netflix has an edge over everyone still. Like Amazon Prime Video is super annoying and has almost nothing and what's worth watching isn't available to you unless you pay for the movie/show individually or subscribe for an extra chanel.
I CAN'T WATCH THE SHOWS I LOVE. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THEIR CRINGEFEST
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread