TV So I wanna start watching Super Sentai & Kamen Rider... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So I've been a life long Power Rangers fan and I've been thinking about giving Super Sentai and Kamen Rider a try.

Does anyone here watch those shows?

Which season should I start on?

Where sites do you guys recommend I watch them on?​
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh the best ones I watched I think are Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Gaim.

Hibiki is good only till they changed directors in episode 30, before that it was perfect though...

They are all separate, no need to follow an order.

Sentai I'm not a big fan... I like Flashman and Dekaranger.
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i’m a huge kamen rider fan, i’ve not really watched much sentai sorry :worry: i can’t rec you on that

Den-O ... most popular series of all time, arguably best comedy and characters (i’m biased), it would be a good place to start

Blade/Ryuki ... battle royale, good plot twists? dark

Kuuga/Agito ... dark, mystery (they’re both older compared to the rest, it might be hard to find the episodes)

W ... comedy/drama modern detective

OOO ... comedy, chemistry between two leads, may seem childish but entertaining (for me)

Gaim ... also may seem childish at first but it’s got a pretty good plot imo (a bit fantasy-ish)

Kabuto (my personal favorite), Decade, 555 (brother’s favorites) look the coolest imo :sanapray: but there’s loads of stuff toexplore, sorry for rambling:yolk:
 
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i’m a huge kamen rider fan, i’ve not really watched much sentai sorry :worry: i can’t rec you on that

Den-O ... most popular series of all time, arguably best comedy and characters (i’m biased), it would be a good place to start

Blade/Ryuki ... battle royale, good plot twists? dark

Kuuga/Agito ... dark, mystery (they’re both older compared to the rest, it might be hard to find the episodes)

W ... comedy/drama modern detective

OOO ... comedy, chemistry between two leads, may seem childish but entertaining (for me)

Gaim ... also may seem childish at first but it’s got a pretty good plot imo (a bit fantasy-ish)

Kabuto (my personal favorite), Decade, 555 (brother’s favorites) look the coolest imo :sanapray: but there’s loads of stuff toexplore, sorry for rambling:yolk:
Thanks for the recommendations, I'm in the middle of watching Super Sentai Kyuranger right now but I think I'll watch a Kamen Rider season after that. Kyuranger has been pretty good so far, Power Rangers In Space and Lost Galaxy were my faves as a kid so I figured that a space themed Sentai would be a good place to start!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread