- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
But I don't know what to do it on!!!
Any ideas on what you would want to see for my first KS fanfic?
Here are my ideas:
-Trapped in a cellar w/ [choose Idol]
-Meet undercover [choose idol]
-or the basic high school romance with [choose idol]
I know, they are bad...
So, yeah... Ideas?
Any ideas on what you would want to see for my first KS fanfic?
Here are my ideas:
-Trapped in a cellar w/ [choose Idol]
-Meet undercover [choose idol]
-or the basic high school romance with [choose idol]
I know, they are bad...
So, yeah... Ideas?