Appreciation So I was looking at Kinnie's comment (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
And the playlist started playing and I heard the voice. So I scrolled up wondering why it was english speaking. I saw the name so I googled it. Welp I'm a fan of Conan Gray now haha. I literally made a non kpop playlist on my yt b/c of him lmao :haylul: :sakUwu: :jenniesmug: :maheart: :mgblush:​
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
He is so beautiful. It hurts how amazing his voice and visuals are.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread