Photo So i was on Pinterest and i found thisXD (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck




Only skz fans would get it lmao

I don't know why i laughed at this so hard lol.....maybe its because its something that they would do?

IDK but i laughed super hard lmao especially at JeonginXD
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Nope, and I don't stan but I see way too much of it from people I follow :wimwim: :yolk:
that sucks:( stray kids is a fantastic group! Well that picture is a good example of them lmao

Do you at least like their predebut song Hellavator? Cause that song is LEGEND
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
that sucks:( stray kids is a fantastic group! Well that picture is a good example of them lmao

Do you at least like their predebut song Hellavator? Cause that song is LEGEND
Oh I know way too much about em in general, cause my friends stan em, I've known em since Hellevator, know most songs even from the albums, I have ones I like, but I just don't like anyone past Chan, and even Chan has become a bit boring for me cause I hear too much about em at this point :irenecrazy: It's my friends fault cause I was hoping to eventually like the group, especially since Miroh was such a bop
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Oh I know way too much about em in general, cause my friends stan em, I've known em since Hellevator, know most songs even from the albums, I have ones I like, but I just don't like anyone past Chan, and even Chan has become a bit boring for me cause I hear too much about em at this point :irenecrazy: It's my friends fault cause I was hoping to eventually like the group, especially since Miroh was such a bop
jeez......that kinda hurt as a STAY that pretty much stans everyone in the group......but i respect you.....just, i dont know....don't really pay attention to them?only pay attention to them when you want...
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread