So... If I ever post something really strange... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Please ignore it.

This hasn't happened to me in a few years but when I was around 13 I had started... Idk what you would call it it's sort of like sleep walking but not... I'll wake up sort of and type something on my phone or on my computer (if it's on and on my bed) and I'll send/post/text something. When I was on another forum a long time ago I was roleplaying with someone way into the morning, fell asleep, and at some point I sleep replied to them... Idk how else to call it :llama_laugh:. It was really embarrassing, but I haven't done something like that in so long I didn't feel like I needed to worry about doing it again, until a few nights ago.
I vaguely remember typing something on my phone (but I thought it was part of my dream), turns out it was me typing while kind of asleep still. I woke up that morning, opened up my phone and my half asleep self decided to search up 'BTS social media cereal' :wimwim: I-I don't know what I was trying to search for but.. Yeah. It instantly made me log into KPS though thinking "Please say I didn't post anything really weird on there." (i didn't thank goodness). But I just wanted to make this thread as a "Please ignore my half asleep self if they decide to post something really weird on here"
:sanapray:

Also tiny side note ever since that night I've been trying to think of what a BTS cereal would look and taste like. :pepesmug:

Kpop confused GIF - Find on GIFER
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BTS social media cereal

OMG i feel bad for laughing :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:
I laughed too don't worry, but at the same time I wondered why the heck I searched that. I don't know what I was expecting. :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's ok hun. not like you can do something against it when it happens
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Waiting for it to rappen on here :taesip: I'm joking, if it happens, don't worry
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread