COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation So im a bang chan simp... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
Everyone knows this if you know me and yeah I get thats its apparent. I want it that way (ah yes backstreet boys) I will go down in my friend groups and social circles as the biggest bang chan simp if its the last thing I do. :pandamad:He's just so sweet and has an ultimate personality/looks combo. I get that alot of idols have it as well but for some reason I have an attachment to him. I wouldn't call him a therapist or anything because that's not what he is. He is a music artist, producer, and role model to me. His work is such a huge passion for him and I look up to that heavily. He tries his best for his members, family, stays, and nonstays alike. He tries to help anyone in any way he can. He still manages to push himself even though there is so much bringing him down. He smiles in the face of adversity like so many others. Those weekly vlives don't seem to just be for stays, I think that stays also make him truly happy and he appreciates seeing everyone's reactions to things. He works so hard for people to be happy and it really means alot to him when he is the cause of someone's happiness. :maheart:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
With how many pictures, how much I rant, and how often I cry over him... OBVIOUSLY YOU WITNESS THIS FIRSTHAND
nah i think ur bias is felix. I don't recall any bang chan spam :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread