So I'm a kpop masochist I guess (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I recently stanned IZ*ONE a couple months before debut which for some is acceptable for others it's like "why do you do t hat to yourself"?
However it's worse, I recently stanned X1 a group that disbanded in 2019....and I have been binging Produce X 101 even though that whole production is cursed.
But because I started stanning Woodz and Seungwoo from Victon around the same time, I guess it was inevitable that I'd fall in love with X1.
I would love to support all of the boys in their respective groups/careers but it's been really hard honestly.

I am not super fond of Cravity, BAE173, or Drippin title tracks so supporting them is hard when I don't listen to the music. Fortunately I am in love with Woodz, Victon's recent music, Wooseok's solo stuff, WEi (Yohan) and Mirae (Dongpyo) etc

Anyway yeah I am a masochist for getting into such a cursed group but I can't help it I like the members so much
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I recently stanned IZ*ONE a couple months before debut which for some is acceptable for others it's like "why do you do t hat to yourself"?
However it's worse, I recently stanned X1 a group that disbanded in 2019....and I have been binging Produce X 101 even though that whole production is cursed.
But because I started stanning Woodz and Seungwoo from Victon around the same time, I guess it was inevitable that I'd fall in love with X1.
I would love to support all of the boys in their respective groups/careers but it's been really hard honestly.

I am not super fond of Cravity, BAE173, or Drippin title tracks so supporting them is hard when I don't listen to the music. Fortunately I am in love with Woodz, Victon's recent music, Wooseok's solo stuff, WEi (Yohan) and Mirae (Dongpyo) etc

Anyway yeah I am a masochist for getting into such a cursed group but I can't help it I like the members so much
I have to agree. You're being very masochistic. :taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I recently stanned IZ*ONE a couple months before debut which for some is acceptable for others it's like "why do you do t hat to yourself"?
However it's worse, I recently stanned X1 a group that disbanded in 2019....and I have been binging Produce X 101 even though that whole production is cursed.
But because I started stanning Woodz and Seungwoo from Victon around the same time, I guess it was inevitable that I'd fall in love with X1.
I would love to support all of the boys in their respective groups/careers but it's been really hard honestly.

I am not super fond of Cravity, BAE173, or Drippin title tracks so supporting them is hard when I don't listen to the music. Fortunately I am in love with Woodz, Victon's recent music, Wooseok's solo stuff, WEi (Yohan) and Mirae (Dongpyo) etc

Anyway yeah I am a masochist for getting into such a cursed group but I can't help it I like the members so much
Wtf is masochist :wimwim: :ilovebread: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wtf is masochist :wimwim: :ilovebread: :lisalaugh:
in the non sexual sense which is what i mean
(in general use) a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Michael and SHlNEE

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof I feel you :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread