So im getting my friend to stan Loona (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I have this sheltered army friend who only stans BTS and obsesses over Jimin all the time.

I am currently in the process of trying to get her to stan Loona because she doesn't know anything about other kpop groups

I would show her Twice but...:welp:
And I wouldve shown her Blackpink but this isnt 2017 anymore so:welp:

Is there any tips for turning my mayonnaise army friend into a gg stan?
:llama_wave:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had to go through something similar as in getting my weeb friend who only listens to anime openings into kpop
But what worked for me was to find out what type of music she likes (like how my weeb friend likes bubblegum pop with female vocals) and putting it to loona or another group
Like if she likes BTS find another similar sounding group (i.e. Blackpink, MONSTA X, etc...) and then slowly expand her options
Hope this horribly worded advice helps!
:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Get her into the loonaverse. Doesn't bts have a whole verse thing too? If she's into fan theories then there's some really good analysis videos done by orbits
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread