Searching So, I'm gonna start looking for Pristin now lmao (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I currently need:
Pristin: Nayoung, Eunwoo, Rena, Kyulkyung, Yehana, Sungyeon, Xiyeon, Kyla

and VIXX Leo

and I can trade:
- Zico 5
- NCT Yangyang
- EXO Kris
- SVT Seungkwan

though I may be trading my SVT or NCT card if one of the trades I'm looking for works.

Anyways, hit me up in the comments, even if you wanna trade those cards for something else!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
there are not that many people collecting them, so I bet you´ll get the cards in no time ♥. good luck! If I get one, I´ll give it to you!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Panda came to me with Yura.
:jenniesmug:

And Pristin is a bright path. Should be easy to collect as no one else is.
:pandatea:
only half of the cards are owned by someone lmao, the other half isn't even in circulation 😩
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
only half of the cards are owned by someone lmao, the other half isn't even in circulation 😩
They will be in circulation soon.
:pandahappy:

And some of those that have Pristin cards might be looking for a trade.
:susPepe:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
They will be in circulation soon.
:pandahappy:

And some of those that have Pristin cards might be looking for a trade.
:susPepe:
I have tried to offer to some folks, idk if they will take it though :susPepe:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Panda came to me with Yura.
:jenniesmug:

And Pristin is a bright path. Should be easy to collect as no one else is.
:pandatea:
How did you manage to trade Yuha for Yura wtf :jisoosmh:
Might as well call Panda's locker the Pledis dungeon coz these girls ain't getting out :lisalaugh::sadcat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How did you manage to trade Yuha for Yura wtf :jisoosmh:
Might as well call Panda's locker the Pledis dungeon coz these girls ain't getting out :lisalaugh::sadcat:
True.
:lisalaugh:

But the good news is I only need; Sojin, Minah and Hyeri to complete my GsD collection now.
:jenniesmug: :pandatea:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
True.
:lisalaugh:

But the good news is I only need; Sojin, Minah and Hyeri to complete my GsD collection now.
:jenniesmug: :pandatea:
I had no clue you were looking to complete GsD, in direct competition with Cornchips nice :taesip:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I had no clue you were looking to complete GsD, in direct competition with Cornchips nice :taesip:
It's not a high priority right now and Cornchips already has Yura, Minah and Hyeri. So I'm free to go after Hyeri and Minah without getting in Cornchips way.

And she gets dibs on the first Sojin. So really it's not that much of a competition.
:pikasmart: :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's not a high priority right now and Cornchips already has Yura, Minah and Hyeri. So I'm free to go after Hyeri and Minah without getting in Cornchips way.

And she gets dibs on the first Sojin. So really it's not that much of a competition.
:pikasmart: :lisalaugh:
So you’re saying she needs the cards you already have then? :jenniesmug:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So you’re saying she needs the cards you already have then? :jenniesmug:
No, she already has the cards I need. I'm just after the "main" 4 GsD members and Cornchips has 3. So it's all good, I don't have competition for the others. Except Sojin, but she can have dibs as I'm super nice like that.
:pikahappy:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,849
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just got Nayoung today, if you want her! I need BTS (except RM and V), Monsta X (except Minhyuk), Red Velvet (except Wendy), and A.C.E (except Donghun and Wow [Wow is pending]).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread