So I'm leaving.... (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,198
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
...Tonight for Chicago, to go see Monsta X, and I have ZERO ambition to pack my suitcase.
Yes, I am one of those people who waits until the very last minute to get everything ready.
Someone please help motivate me!
​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,198
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
just think about taking the right choice of clothes to impress Monsta X :susPepe:
Guess i'm breaking out the crop tops & see-through shirts again. :pikasmart:
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,198
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is entirely true.... :taemsip:


It'd take a lot for me to leave this place.
I'll do my best!!


I'm about halfway done, so I have been! :bigcatclap:

I'll try, lol. Travel stresses me out so much.
do it for monsta x :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread