So I'm thinking about doing the talent show (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
So @brekker already knows that I'm really shy and especially when singing in front of people
I won against my sister last year, but I feel like I didn't deserve it cuz I just don't like my voice and how it sounds while in front of people. Lots of people, even my teachers, told me I can sing, but I'm just really nervous. I might try again, but I'll have to pick another song :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
PLEASE DO!!!! YOUR VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! everyone is shy and nervous when performing but don´t let those feelings bring you down! on the contrary, they are there to listen to you and many of them support you!!! show off! for yourself! you are an idol, non? so don´t stop there, be a star ! :D ♥
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That sounds exciting! I wish you luck :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
PLEASE DO!!!! YOUR VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! everyone is shy and nervous when performing but don´t let those feelings bring you down! on the contrary, they are there to listen to you and many of them support you!!! show off! for yourself! you are an idol, non? so don´t stop there, be a star ! :D ♥
This literally gave a 10 point boost to my self confidence thank you so much!! :sanapray: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You should definitely do it, the only way to get used to bigger stages and such is to perform on them, I'm sure you'll do well, and if you win it's just a testimony that people do like what you're doing!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread