So is the consensus as of 2020, that the announcement of Rose, Jisoo and Lisa solos were damage control? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm no I think that their solos were actually supposed to come out, rosé seemed way to excited in certain vlives talking about her solo for there not to have been at least something being planned. I think that burning sun happened, yg stepped down and everything else under the sun and it may have gotten scrapped. But tbh I think there’s still a possibility of a solo from rosé to come out. Also there was no “favoritism” all of the pinks are treated like shit, Jennie having a solo doesn’t change that.
 
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hmm no I think that their solos were actually supposed to come out, rosé seemed way to excited in certain vlives talking about her solo for there not to have been at least something being planned. I think that burning sun happened, yg stepped down and everything else under the sun and it may have gotten scrapped. But tbh I think there’s still a possibility of a solo from rosé to come out. Also there was no “favoritism” all of the pinks are treated like shit, Jennie having a solo doesn’t change that.
Shouldn't announce projects unless you know for sure they're going to be released.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Shouldn't announce projects unless you know for sure they're going to be released.
The projects were announced in November of 2018, shit went down not even three months later. You announce plans and some of them get scrapped, I still don’t think that it was just damage control. Y’all don’t understand, yg was the creative director, when he stepped down, all of his plans stepped down with him. Why do you think treasures debut was pushed off to the side for such a long time even though the reality show finished almost a year ago...
I still think that rosés solo was in the works when it was announced that she would be having a solo. But again like I said, yg went though a shit storm not even two months after the solo project was announced.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think it was completely just damage control cause Rose has been talking about her "upcoming" solo few times. In one interview which was after Coachella she said that she has multiple songs and is just process of picking best.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it was half damage control. I do think Rose was supposed to get one
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Half damage control, half true
Most yg groups spawn more than one soloist
I think Rosé was definitely supposed to get one. Lisa wasn't going to get anything and Jisoo is eventually gonna get pushed as an actress
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
half damage control..
i am sure Rose supposed to get a solo, but after what happened with YGE/YG himself+Seungri+B.I. and YG stepping down , everything went messy..
Also, sure that Lisa would have gotten a solo , but i am not sure about Jisoo at that time, but now i am sure all of them will get one..
BUT when :jisoosmh:

favoritism ? pls stop this nonsense ! We had enough of this bs and debunked it way back in akp times. :welp::welp:
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Rose was probably supposed to get one, Lisa and Jisoo might have been damage control. There are hardly a handful of groups where all members have gotten solo debuts, almost never happens unless you're like BigBang.

Obviously shit went down and now who knows. I do believe a Blackpink comeback is happening soon, not sure about solos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread