- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
And I need to wake up for school in three hours
Help I can't sleep
Help I can't sleep
That's not something you should beskinnny is awake when im awake
thank you lord![]()
Already tried that but I'll try it againListen to some relaxing music to help you sleep?
That's what I do and it works a dime all the time :)
I am a night owl too. It's hard to fall asleep for me a lot as well.
I haven't tried the second trick, ig it's time toThere are a few tricks that sometimes work for me!
1. I listen to music
2. I imagine smth like a necklace or so swinging in my mind and try to make it stay still
3. I try to think about a beautiful place, getting into more details as time goes on
...I hope you can get some sleep!
Something that really helped me sleep last night was Lana del rey. Listen to her and see if it works.Already tried that but I'll try it again![]()
oh i forgot your exams are tomorrow
get some sleep sis, u'll do fine![]()
when is she not awake thoughskinnny is awake when im awake
thank you lord![]()