Appreciation So it’s Been 7 years since Jessica Haunted Shinee (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Funnily enough, this song was a major part of Jessica becoming my SNSD bias, I was still undecided between Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica but when I saw Jessica in Sherlock, I was done :sj_weary:

Also, what a bop- one of Shinee's best.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Everybody is guilty pleasure of mine, ngl
Replay
Lucifer/RDD
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sherlock was my first ever SHINee physical album. My parents were opening the package when I got there but thankfully I got it on time or they would've judged me hard because the random cover that I got had shirtless Minho.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t belive that this song was released 7 years ago. :yolk::maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread