Appreciation So I've had K/DA's album on repeat again (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can't get over how good it is, Riot truly picked the perfect voices for the b-side tracks, obviously I still would've preferred our OG lineup but as I said I think the ones they did pick for the other songs work just as amazing.

The production from Riot is just so rich and clean it's hard to imagine that they are a company for a game primarily, music comes second if not even further down the line so for them to release such bangers all the time is just crazy to me.
@Blades
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's great for sure!
:pikahappy: :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's an amazing album. Villian may be my favourite track!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread