MV so kps is just gonna sleep on this bop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Disgraceful. Don't disrespect Bom and Wheein like that. Go listen to the song and watch the mv. They both sound beautiful, and the song is really good. Their voices go so well with each other, and the mv is very nice too, with a lot of blue in it. It's a unique and amazing song, and I really recommend it to everyone.
 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was never that fond of 2NE1 (their music was always really total hit or total miss for me) so I honestly listened to it for the first time now.

And the song is really nice. It surprised me how much I liked for the first listen tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread