- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I don't know but I saw a tweet of an Indian woman who got attacked by a racist white woman via emailand she started off her thread with "White people are so subtly racist". Maybe it's that?
Her response was great tho but I think it's similar to that.
People legit think all white people are racist, something I am ashamed for and fight for everybody to get the same treatment.
I've been called a racist solely because I'm white (You're white? Then you're a racist)
People who aren't white have been treated horribly during the history of mankind, but nowadays people are legit saying "it's ok to be racist to white people cuz they did it to us in the XXXXs" (idk how old you were but I wasn't around back then).
Mostly, racist things towards white people are just "oh it's a generalization you aren't going through the same thing POC go through" whilst things against POC, people are so sensitive about.
To summarize: people today fight racism with racism and that's not ok. We should all strive to get equal treatment
Her response was great tho but I think it's similar to that.
People legit think all white people are racist, something I am ashamed for and fight for everybody to get the same treatment.
I've been called a racist solely because I'm white (You're white? Then you're a racist)
People who aren't white have been treated horribly during the history of mankind, but nowadays people are legit saying "it's ok to be racist to white people cuz they did it to us in the XXXXs" (idk how old you were but I wasn't around back then).
Mostly, racist things towards white people are just "oh it's a generalization you aren't going through the same thing POC go through" whilst things against POC, people are so sensitive about.
To summarize: people today fight racism with racism and that's not ok. We should all strive to get equal treatment