So many regrets (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really but I decided to math out what time our flight is (I didn't buy the tickets), and if I'm mathing it out right take off is in the 9pm-10pm range :crycry: Fun times am I right? And we arrive mid day. Can't wait for that.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Not really but I decided to math out what time our flight is (I didn't buy the tickets), and if I'm mathing it out right take off is in the 9pm-10pm range :crycry: Fun times am I right? And we arrive mid day. Can't wait for that.
This is a red eye flight? To where?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is a red eye flight? To where?
Europe. We take of night and arrive in technically still the morning yeah. Ngl this is my first time hearing that term but I immediately knew why it was called that. It's not my first nighttime to morning flight either, the other one I remember well was a longer flight too by quite a lot. :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So you'll arrive 16 hours later tired, angry and unwashed... to bad my private space ship is missing a wing... sorry!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So you'll arrive 16 hours later tired, angry and unwashed... to bad my private space ship is missing a wing... sorry!:taesquish:
Thankfully the flight isn't quite that long this time :haylul:
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Europe. We take of night and arrive in technically still the morning yeah. Ngl this is my first time hearing that term but I immediately knew why it was called that. It's not my first nighttime to morning flight either, the other one I remember well was a longer flight too by quite a lot. :haylul:
Good luck! Europe should be fun.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
This is a red eye flight? To where?
Ngl this is my first time hearing that term but I immediately knew why it was called that.
BTW, "red eye flight" is used quite a bit in the East Coast (USA) because of business travelers who leave the West Coast around 10 pm and get into one of the East Coast cities early in the morning. Cheap and convenient if you can get some sleep on the plane.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BTW, "red eye flight" is used quite a bit in the East Coast (USA) because of business travelers who leave the West Coast around 10 pm and get into one of the East Coast cities early in the morning. Cheap and convenient if you can get some sleep on the plane.
I’ve lived in the east coast most of my life :haylul: Guess it just skipped over me somehow. I also got close to no sleep on my 15 hour red eye flight last time so I’m not expecting this time to go much better, especially having a layover. Who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread