So many staff members online (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
haha true
hello,
I'm fine, but really tired today xD that's why I'm here but not really active :pepecry1:gonna sleep soon
how are you dear?
Hope you'll be able to sleep well :pepeheart:

I'm doing good, my gorlies debut today and I have a relatively good feeling about the chemistry exam tomorrow :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hope you'll be able to sleep well :pepeheart:

I'm doing good, my gorlies debut today and I have a relatively good feeling about the chemistry exam tomorrow :maheart:
thank you :pepeheart: I need sleep so I can work for graphics for our future events :zoomeyes:
That's great. I'm gonna check on them. Good luck on your exam! I'm sure it's gonna be fine
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
stan Dreamnote :sanapray:
:chickill: Well to answer your initial question, i am doing great today, just promoting our forum to friends all around.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
thank you :pepeheart: I need sleep so I can work for graphics for our future events :zoomeyes:
That's great. I'm gonna check on them. Good luck on your exam! I'm sure it's gonna be fine
Sleep hard Work hard
And yes pls do, thanks :pepecheer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread