So my mom says Yunho looks like a ten year old boy... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I showed her a picture of him a few days ago and the conversation went something like this:
Me: "Isn't he handsome?"
Mom: "He looks like a child."
Me: *looks at picture* "What!? Really? He's 21."
Mom: "He looks like a ten year old boy."
Me: "He's the third oldest in the group."
Mom: "If you wouldn't have told me his age I would of guessed he was a child."


I just- Pfffft! :facepalm:

I wasn't upset or anything just shocked lol but it got me wondering if anyone else thinks he looks young for his age and maybe it's just because I also look young for my age so I never noticed it but, does he look that young to you guys?

yunho lockscreens | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

yunho | Tumblr
윤호 #YUNHO #ATEEZ #에이티즈 | Woo young, Jung woo young, Kim ...
Yunho GIF🥀 | Wiki | ATEEZ AMINO Amino



​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I can kinda see tho

Oh I thought you meant TVXQ Yunho and was like how did this manly man look like a child :haylul:
Most serious looking 10 year old I've ever seen
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I've been cured of procrastination :naeunshock:
Friendly reminder that when Yunho felt frustrated at something, he deadass invented and got a patent for something new to make things easier :wimwim:

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Friendly reminder that when Yunho felt frustrated at something, he deadass invented and got a patent for something new to make things easier :wimwim:

:lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Nah, but I'm regularly consuming East Asian media, so there's that.
It makes me wonder if some of my folks have even seen a child of East Asian descent lol............
At best I'd give Yunho a late teen, and that's pushing it because he looks 25 to me xD
(Better than my mom who is firmly in the category of thinking most K-Pop/J-Pop/J-Rock men look like women. Not "effeminate," but straight up women :facepalm:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I seriously thought of TVXQ Yunho... glad I am not the only one
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread