So.. my teacher said that.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Im frustrated ya students who received below than 10/30 in the listening test are all from this class. 5AB. But im not surprised. Because I always say no one responds. Anyone want to ask me a question. Everyone understands. But I don't even understand. I want to be honest now. I couldnt get a freaking cooperation from only 19 students from the very start. From the very first day.

Not only in pdpr. Same at school. Entering class is slow. Find a reason not to join my class. Go to the toilet 24/7. Giving excuses to help that, to help this. Help yourself first. You really need to fix your attitude first ya.

I asked questions in class, asked to answer, no answer. Shame is out of place. Talking like a whisper doesn't sound like anything. And you cant even speak a freaking word. Speaking test in **my lang**. What a surprise ya. You slept late, you cant even focus in class.

Plus, I even asked the class representative to join the video competition because I myself has been assigned to it as your english teacher. As expected i couldnt get any cooperation from yall. The fact that I needed to text some of you personally is pathetic enough. You are full of yourselves.

The other day I taught you on how to write a story. How dare ya some of you send 3 lines of verse for each element of plot ya. You can even listen to simple instructions. Some have plagiarized imitations of other materials. You can't even respect yourself.

Didn't go to pdpr class, silent. No reason, nothing. You expect me to text you personally and ask? Hell no. I lay constantly skipping as a reason. I dont care bcs you never care at all. I asked to turn your camera on during the test, but theres always two or three members of the class that couldnt listen to my instructions.

I don't need your respect. I really dont need you to respect me. I just need you to follow the freaking rules.

I wonder why some of you never take whatever I'm teaching you seriously. Yall take things for granted. You never bother bcs you are full of yourselves. You never listen. Bcs you think you are better than other students. Probably not all. But I've had enough with some of you have an attitude.

I've never said this to your class bcs Ive been good intentions all this while. But you proved me wrong. I've said things like this to other classes. All the time. So i will say again: If you are not interested with whatever you are supposed to do here **my school**, just leave **my school**. Maybe other schools will make you happier.

When the school reopens soon, and if you think you arent interested with my class, probably you can just leave before I enter your class. I hope you fix your attitude as soon as possible. I'm sorry and I'm really done here. Fix yourself.

I really need you to apply every freaking techniques Ive taught you for Paper 2 in online writing test next week. I really need to see that. I really do.

Learn your grammar. Fix your grammar. I need to see this too. Ive been telling this again and again.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Well, either the teacher is right and the students are wrong.

Or the Students don't ask questions and stay in the dark, hence the bad marks, so it's the Student's fault.

Or another scenario could be that many of the students just can't understand the teacher's teaching method. You know it happened with me too.

Which one do you think it is? :idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Well, either the teacher is right and the students are wrong.

Or the Students don't ask questions and stay in the dark, hence the bad marks, so it's the Student's fault.

Or another scenario could be that many of the students just can't understand the teacher's teaching method. You know it happened with me too.

Which one do you think it is? :idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis:
How bout all of it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
How bout all of it
Well then you can, tell your teacher, with the students that we all scored bad because of your teaching method (Be polite and collected, not outrageous) And then, (if you are really interested in studying and scoring high) work hard on getting better marks next time. I'm sure if the teacher really wants to teach you, they will try harder and focus on you and the students who complained, more.

Otherwise, if the teacher is egotistic and is like "Nothing is wrong with me, you're not studying" Just learn the book and give the paper. That way it's not real studying, but you'll get the real marks.

I hope though you don't face the 2nd scenario. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread