So nervous (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm getting my tattoo today and I'm nervous about it, I don't like pain. It's not my first tattoo but I'm nervous every time for some reason :jisoosmh:
Wish me luck, I hope it turns out good :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure you'll be fine, as long as it turns out good that is :pandatea:
The portfolio looks good for the guy I'm getting a tattoo from so hopefully it'll be fine :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What is the tattoo of? Good luck and hope it turns out the way you want it to! :PandaUnicorn:
A compass surrounded by flowers :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooo cool! Is there any particular meaning to it ?
It's going to be pointing to the southwest whereas panda is getting one pointing to the northeast, since I live to the northeast of her and she lives to the southwest of me :sanapray:
They're going to be different designs but the idea is there.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
It's going to be pointing to the southwest whereas panda is getting one pointing to the northeast, since I live to the northeast of her and she lives to the southwest of me :sanapray:
They're going to be different designs but the idea is there.
Oh woww that’s so cool! Again, wishing you the best! :pepelgbt:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread