- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
Because what better way to follow up my 1st soloist tournament by putting 8 soloists in a tournament together which will start next Monday as usual with a 7 round tournament that is round robin style and 4 matches per round which I do by posting 4 matches a day with one every 2 hours starting from 10PM-4AM KST from that Monday to Sunday.
The songs I chose in the draft for the tournament are as follows with links to them but if you want to suggest one being replaced then feel free as i'm open to suggestions
Taeyeon - I/Why/Fine/This Christmas/Something New/Four Seasons
Jessica - Fly/Wonderland/Because It's Spring/Summer Storm/One More Christmas
Tiffany - I Just Wanna Dance
Hyoyeon - Sober
Yuri - Into You
Sooyoung - Winter Breath
Yoona - Summer Night
Seohyun - Don't Say No
As always if you wanna be tagged for the tournament just ask and i'll add you onto the taglist and tag you in every match
The songs I chose in the draft for the tournament are as follows with links to them but if you want to suggest one being replaced then feel free as i'm open to suggestions
Taeyeon - I/Why/Fine/This Christmas/Something New/Four Seasons
Jessica - Fly/Wonderland/Because It's Spring/Summer Storm/One More Christmas
Tiffany - I Just Wanna Dance
Hyoyeon - Sober
Yuri - Into You
Sooyoung - Winter Breath
Yoona - Summer Night
Seohyun - Don't Say No
As always if you wanna be tagged for the tournament just ask and i'll add you onto the taglist and tag you in every match
Last edited: