- Joined
- 19 September 2020
- Messages
- 213
- Reactions Received
- 281
- Location
- UNDERWORLD
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
I only really know jpop girlgroups and not even many of those, so I ain't much help lmaoyea can you guys give me younger groups
I just hope the concept change won't be too drastic....Why are you doing this?? I can't believe they are changing names... Keyaki was awesome
I miss Suzumon
Karin has been one of my favourite 2nd gen members from the start, but recently Ten has been REALLY creeping up on me! from the new 2nd gen members I REALLY love Kira, she is STUNNING and..... confused mess personality is adorable and funny af! Ozono is REALLY killing it variety-wise. I don't really tend to oshi the variety girls and I don't think I will oshi Ozono either, but she is really good at variety so that's great!I have a feeling that they might change everything to avoid being the same as Keyaki...
I would like them to stay as they are or the more joyful things but idk I don't think it will stay like that
Karin tho~