MV So Pororo have their own songs (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
I didn't know this before and I still kinda wish I didn't but if I have to be cursed with this knowledge then so do all of you :shamesica:



@Boy Group @Girl Group ​
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cutest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread