So Suzy left JYP? (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm kinda sad for some reason. It kinda feels like... I don't know, like Miss A really is truly over now. Since Suzy's leaving JYP, I guess she'll probably focus on acting rather than music and we won't really get to see any new music from her. It kinda makes me sad because I really do enjoy her music. In any case, I hope she's successful and it's been great to see her in JYP, and I'm sure she'l hae an amazing acting career.

Stream her bop Sober!

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she's really leaving? I thought she renewed her contract a while ago
Yup. Her contract apparently ends on March 31st. I think that she renewed in 2017 for a 2 year contract and that contract was over and talked with JYP about it and decided not to renew again.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow. That's actually quite surprising.
:zoomeyes:
Ikr? I thought she would stay with JYP. I'm sad now, even though I never fell in love with them
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Yep. She signed with SOOP Management. If acting is her passion, it's definitely the right move for her.

Do idols that make a transition from singer to actor typically continue to dabble in the music arts? Or do they try and separate themselves from that "idol" image?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yep. She signed with SOOP Management. If acting is her passion, it's definitely the right move for her.

Do idols that make a transition from singer to actor typically continue to dabble in the music arts? Or do they try and separate themselves from that "idol" image?
I think it pretty much just depends on the person. If they still have a passion and a desire for singing, then they will find time to make music. If not then they just switch completely to acting and never look back.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Suzy could still decide to continue with music, even if it's just OSTs. Signing to an acting agency isn't the end all, be all. A lot of my faves that are transitioning to the acting route are still releasing songs or having comebacks
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Suzy could still decide to continue with music, even if it's just OSTs. Signing to an acting agency isn't the end all, be all. A lot of my faves that are transitioning to the acting route are still releasing songs or having comebacks
Yes, I certainly hope so, but I'm guessing she probably won't do so as frequently as she would under JYP (then again, they didn't promote her that well either). Still, even if it were just OST's I'd be happy. She has a nice voice.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:hmm: MissA was my life. it's over now all the girls left for diff agencies.. how sad.... makes me feel empty inside knowing we will never get 1 more song from them again. :pepecry2: i hope them good luck in their individual activities.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the end of an era
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread