So the BlackPink comeback cancelled? (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know this is a very difficult situation to be in for Blinks, but I believe YG should move ahead with the comeback anyway. Delaying won't do any good, who even knows how long this investigation will be dragged- if anything, I fear more stuff might come out in the meantime.

April is crowded af with BTS, Twice and IZ*ONE, so maybe they might be thinking May? But I'm not sure how the Coachella stuff is going to work- I'd rather YG went ahead with a March comeback itself though it's looking impossible now. And there's always the possibility of them being asked questions related to all this in varieties- but I mean it's Blackpink, promoting on all varieties isn't necessary to be successful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread