So the twice members archives/pics accounts have beef (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Y'all alr know which section of the "fandom" did it. 💀

So a big Jihyo acc (jihyoarchives) deleted the viral fancy chorus and Jihyo fancam. She joked about deleting it before but on her personal acc and got threats about it. Her reasoning for deleting it was for onces to actually stream Fancy instead of posting the same fancam under twts and pretending to stan twice.

Jihyoarchives is also an once-l and posted about exo a few times on her acc. If you are not aware, armyonces is a thing right now for some reason.
image0-43.jpg

After deleting the fancam other twice members pictures acc came forth commenting on jihyoarchives (they're also armyonces btw).



After jihyoarchives deleted the fancam she clowned herself with the poor excuse of a hacker.
IMG_20190731_220406.jpg


Who's side are you on about this?
IMG_20190720_171943.jpg
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Armyonces spawned from hell to make fanwars even more unbearable :nayeonisdone:

It's her fancam, she can do whatever she wants with it
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe that some people actually say that Once is a peaceful fandom, but forget about these toxic idiots right here.
Saying any of the top girl group fandoms are peaceful is a joke, the most peaceful out of the 5 is Moomoos but even they can be chaotic at times
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and lexus
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Y'all alr know which section of the "fandom" did it. 💀

So a big Jihyo acc (jihyoarchives) deleted the viral fancy chorus and Jihyo fancam. She joked about deleting it before but on her personal acc and got threats about it. Her reasoning for deleting it was for onces to actually stream Fancy instead of posting the same fancam under twts and pretending to stan twice.

Jihyoarchives is also an once-l and posted about exo a few times on her acc. If you are not aware, armyonces is a thing right now for some reason.
image0-43.jpg

After deleting the fancam other twice members pictures acc came forth commenting on jihyoarchives (they're also armyonces btw).



After jihyoarchives deleted the fancam she clowned herself with the poor excuse of a hacker.
IMG_20190731_220406.jpg


Who's side are you on about this?
IMG_20190720_171943.jpg
Do you think ArmyOnces are a thing because they feel that someone like Blackpink are a threat?
In the past few weeks, all I have seen is BTS Vs Blackpink everywhere, it's literally an all out war between the two fandoms and I'm just wondering if Army has teamed up with ONCES because of what's going on?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Do you think ArmyOnces are a thing because they feel that someone like Blackpink are a threat?
In the past few weeks, all I have seen is BTS Vs Blackpink everywhere, it's literally an all out war between the two fandoms and I'm just wondering if Army has teamed up with ONCES because of what's going on?
That's exactly it
They both hate Blackpink and Blinks
They both Stan the best-selling bg/gg and love to brag about sales
And I guess they hate EXO and exo-ls too :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
gg stans :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you think ArmyOnces are a thing because they feel that someone like Blackpink are a threat?
In the past few weeks, all I have seen is BTS Vs Blackpink everywhere, it's literally an all out war between the two fandoms and I'm just wondering if Army has teamed up with ONCES because of what's going on?
Yes, and I feel like armyonces are stanning Twice bcuz of Blackpink rly blowing up. Back when Twice was more famous than BTS (around TT era) they did not have this support from armys. In fact it was once-ls who I saw actually going out their way to support twice. Since Twice has better "accomplishments" than Blackpink it's easy for them to ride off the "best gg, best bg" thing and Fancy/Breakthrough weren't in their regular range.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Yoohyeon
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't believe that some people actually say that Once is a peaceful fandom, but forget about these toxic idiots right here.
Rt. Jihyoarchives deactivated her acc and onces drag Got7 on the daily for breathing. If this was pre-2018, I would say once is a peaceful fandom but... 👀
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw this lol! People freaked out because they retweeted a video of Jumyeon too lol

It actually made me follow the account because I thought it was funny and I was lacking jihyo pics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's exactly it
They both hate Blackpink and Blinks
They both Stan the best-selling bg/gg and love to brag about sales
And I guess they hate EXO and exo-ls too :nayeonisdone:
Yes, and I feel like armyonces are stanning Twice bcuz of Blackpink rly blowing up. Back when Twice was more famous than BTS (around TT era) they did not have this support from armys. In fact it was once-ls who I saw actually going out their way to support twice. Since Twice has better "accomplishments" than Blackpink it's easy for them to ride off the "best gg, best bg" thing and Fancy/Breakthrough weren't in their regular range.
Didn't Blackpink win most popular K-pop group and they received blacklash by Army?


You know, I honestly don't get why fanwars exist. I mean I know you will get them with every fandom but most people are actually multi-fandom.
I doubt the actual groups would want their fans fighting each other and would respect each other instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread