So, there's this girl I know... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 March 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
52
Location
your mum's house
Website
www.kpopalypse.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
...and she's having a hard time with bullying on the Internet, and being ostracised by people that don't even really know her that well, apart from what they hear about her. While I must admit I don't really know her that well either, I feel that she could use some wholesome friendship and companionship to get her mind off things. Please suggest some friendly activities that we could do together.

No, this isn't a "relationship" thing, I'm already taken and quite happy. True-friendship stuff only. Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and igloo
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
My paranoia is telling me this is someone I know please tell.me otherwise haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
31 March 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
52
Location
your mum's house
Website
www.kpopalypse.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My paranoia is telling me this is someone I know please tell.me otherwise haha
I wouldn't know who anybody here knows or doesn't know... but she's not a member of this community, if that helps you feel more at ease. (Or if she is, she certainly hasn't told me about it, but I would consider it very unlikely.)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: igloo and ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I wouldn't know who anybody here knows or doesn't know... but she's not a member of this community, if that helps you feel more at ease. (Or if she is, she certainly hasn't told me about it, but I would consider it very unlikely.)
Oh okay.

Well, honestly we gotta know a bit more about her before giving advice.

Lots of people play victim.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
31 March 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
52
Location
your mum's house
Website
www.kpopalypse.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh okay.

Well, honestly we gotta know a bit more about her before giving advice.

Lots of people play victim.
So I should just tell her that she's playing the victim? Even though I can see evidence of her victimisation for real?

Seems harsh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you know her in real life? I can't really think of any online activities you guys could do besides rabb.it sessions. Maybe watch a movie or something of her choice together online.

And I hope things become easier for her. People tend to be even more ruthless towards people they don't know online. It really sucks.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't really know lot of online activities for two friends, well there is possibility of playing games together I guess if you both are into gaming. But other than that, i think just chatting about interests and mundane every life things would help. And if she wants to chat about harder topics like the bullying, just being there for that, giving her that opportunity.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
This isn't a thread about gossip.

This is a thread about practical advice to help someone needing friendship.
But each case is different. Like some people who have been through this wont like that etc.

It's just not really possible to give a proper reply with just what you said. Perhaps the bullying caused her to dislike trusting people? Or maybe it made her prefer real life people? So its just hard to understand it.
 
Joined
31 March 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
52
Location
your mum's house
Website
www.kpopalypse.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But each case is different. Like some people who have been through this wont like that etc.

It's just not really possible to give a proper reply with just what you said. Perhaps the bullying caused her to dislike trusting people? Or maybe it made her prefer real life people? So its just hard to understand it.
When people who I care about are suffering, I don't pry into the exact details of their situation. That's up to them whether they want to share that.

I just think about how I can help them.

That's all I'm asking anyone here to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Ineul_Ze
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
some random suff I can think of is basic stuff like talking lots, gaming or watching stuff that interests you together.. sharing pictures of your life every day
you could also make a box or something and write down reasons you like her and your fav memories together or inspirational quotes and put them in it and share one with her every day, I'm sure she'd be touched :)
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I think rabb.it streams are nice. Just watching a tv show or videos with her. Maybe playing some online games too. Ask her what kind of games she likes and what kind of movies and shows. Then y’all can watch those together. Actively wanting to spend time with her and do things she enjoys will show her you care
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kpopalypse

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
If you are into games, maybe that can be used as an activity to forge a deeper friendship with her, especially those multiplayer games where you need to have teamwork & voice chat to coordinate. I think this can work well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread