So this happened (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart: :maheart: :maheart: what a wild maknae
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I know SOME of y’all are messing around :jenniesmug:

But imagine if the girls read this, I wonder how’d they react :dubuthink:

You know the girls have such an innocent mindset :maheart:
Oh I thought you meant people were blowing it up on Twitter or something lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
The reason why I’m ticked off is that the girls are just having fun and spending time with blinks but everyone is sexualizing it :umjicry:

It seems like nowadays you can’t do anything without sexuality included and it makes me sick to my stomach

I’ve seen comments such as “lesbian culture” and “gay pink”

I’m just like cmon just let the girls have fun without including anything sexual
I'm sure everyone is just being playful like I was. But I'm sorry it bothered you :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread