So this is the UKPop GG that won on X Factor Band (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



They all have great voices.
I just hope Simon won't really just work with them to compete against K-Pop, since that was pretty much his main goal with this show and the final group.
They might just end up like Fifth Harmony or all the other groups and acts that were under him (ofc with a few exceptions)​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm bothered that this is called X Factor: The Band but can they actually play any instruments or they just sing?

:taeminface:
one of them performed some original songs throughout the song so i guess she's the only one :haylul:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I refuse to accept anyone but Oli London as UKpop, send these girls back to the dungeon and put the real artist on the stage. /s
be glad it was the GG winning tho, the BG sounded horrible
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
be glad it was the GG winning tho, the BG sounded horrible
Maybe I'm too invested in K-pop but all these groups SOUND and SEEM the same, they lack the charisma that'd make them stand out, it's like Simon's forcing out another 1D and his face was probably akin to YG's face when Team A won on WIN: Who Is Next and not Team B after seeing these boys lose. Or maybe shocked pikachu but who knows. LOL.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
UK-Pop is slayin already
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe I'm too invested in K-pop but all these groups SOUND and SEEM the same, they lack the charisma that'd make them stand out, it's like Simon's forcing out another 1D and his face was probably akin to YG's face when Team A won on WIN: Who Is Next and not Team B after seeing these boys lose. Or maybe shocked pikachu but who knows. LOL.
Nah, it was obvious from the first episode of the show that the girl group was gonna win and I think that was kinda the intention from the beginning. I think Simon was just using kpop to over for the fact that he was just trying to undercut Little Mix’s show on BBC 1 plus since they’re not signed to his record label anymore, I think he’s trying to make a group to dethrone them as the top girl group.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What did I just watch? This is like Popstars: The Rivals back in 2002.
When did this air?
Damn I remember watching Popstars

I saw the adverts for this new one, but never knew when it was going to air. It doesn’t seem like many watched it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe I'm too invested in K-pop but all these groups SOUND and SEEM the same, they lack the charisma that'd make them stand out, it's like Simon's forcing out another 1D and his face was probably akin to YG's face when Team A won on WIN: Who Is Next and not Team B after seeing these boys lose. Or maybe shocked pikachu but who knows. LOL.
I guess that happens when show isn't rigged :lisalaugh:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nah, it was obvious from the first episode of the show that the girl group was gonna win and I think that was kinda the intention from the beginning. I think Simon was just using kpop to over for the fact that he was just trying to undercut Little Mix’s show on BBC 1 plus since they’re not signed to his record label anymore, I think he’s trying to make a group to dethrone them as the top girl group.
Welp, that sucks. But that's also kind of shady? To make a show and have a winner decided from the start.. I think Simon's been watching Produce 101.

:susPepe:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Could be the next little mix on the cards? I wish them well in any case.
Always have to wonder how they cope with the fame and stress of things.
I couldn't do it for one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread