so tired after working these past days (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I definitely have had to do a ton of extra work on top of my usual responsibilities and it has been insane. I just started and this all is fun and I do enjoy my work a lot. But especially due tp covid my workfield (tourism) is struggling so much and things are quite difficult​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hang in there! I hope you´ll get some rest over holidays! that is what I´m hoping for, even counting on it! I´m so uninspired these days. "crying inside"
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hang in there! I hope you´ll get some rest over holidays! that is what I´m hoping for, even counting on it! I´m so uninspired these days. "crying inside"
honestly same. I haven’t been feeling like doing a lot. Just need more than a weekend.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I definitely have had to do a ton of extra work on top of my usual responsibilities and it has been insane. I just started and this all is fun and I do enjoy my work a lot. But especially due tp covid my workfield (tourism) is struggling so much and things are quite difficult​
May I ask what your job is? Just interested
Anyhow, try to get as much sleep as possible... Sleep very very important
Take care
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
May I ask what your job is? Just interested
Anyhow, try to get as much sleep as possible... Sleep very very important
Take care
I work in a travel agency that has vacation homes.

and yeah sleep is important
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hope your work situation gets better for you. It must be really difficult what with the current state of things.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope your work situation gets better for you. It must be really difficult what with the current state of things.
:sanapray:
it definitely hasn’t been easy due to that.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg you work in tourism too? Yeah tourism is well and truly fucked at the moment, my work demoted one of my supervisors because they just couldn't afford it atm, we just physically couldn't get enough people in the park without breaking covid guidelines so they lot a lot of profit this year, honestly I don't think we should have even been open
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg you work in tourism too? Yeah tourism is well and truly fucked at the moment, my work demoted one of my supervisors because they just couldn't afford it atm, we just physically couldn't get enough people in the park without breaking covid guidelines so they lot a lot of profit this year, honestly I don't think we should have even been open
yes I started working in tourism too. it definitely is beyond fucked.
I don’t get why the government started this light lockdown here where basically everyone still can do everything besides staying in vacation homes and hotels.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
yes I started working in tourism too. it definitely is beyond fucked.
I don’t get why the government started this light lockdown here where basically everyone still can do everything besides staying in vacation homes and hotels.
Ye our government has set up this lockdown level system where diff counties are getting locked down and others are only getting like half lockdown. Where I live is one of the few places that are level 1 (level 3 being the more severe lockdown) but now we're worried everyone's just gonna come here and then put us back in lockdown again. I think I read in the news the other day that people are being offered excursions to the island for pub crawls...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof compa stay strong, I'm sure you're doing an amazing job :maheart: make sure to relax from times to times tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ye our government has set up this lockdown level system where diff counties are getting locked down and others are only getting like half lockdown. Where I live is one of the few places that are level 1 (level 3 being the more severe lockdown) but now we're worried everyone's just gonna come here and then put us back in lockdown again. I think I read in the news the other day that people are being offered excursions to the island for pub crawls...
that sounds messy af. I am glad out politicians are somewhat talking currently tho unclear
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread