So Today Was My Last Day (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Today was my official last day of high school and honestly, it just felt like another day.
I thought it would be something special or something memorable but I'll most likely forget
today even happened in a couple weeks. Is graduating from High School supposed to be this
lack luster?

Idk, but at least prom is around the corner and whatnot. But yeah, I was expecting more.
Did anyone else feel this way when they ended high school?

​
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
not really
the whole day was like any other day
but when the day finish you could feel that it was the end of High school when my friends start to cry
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir and Ineul_Ze
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
not really
the whole day was like any other day
but when the day finish you could feel that it was the end of High school when my friends start to cry
Hmm, maybe I'll feel it later then.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Hmm, maybe I'll feel it later then.
you feel it at the end of the day
and at every party we did in the summer after we finish high school, because it was just too weird that we knew that we wouldn't be able to see each other like we did for the 3 past years
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Graduation was the only special day for me. I don't even remember the last day of school especially since I exempted finals so I got out like a week early
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeh basically. I didn't even have a graduation so... it was literally like every other day at school. I had exams a few weeks later and even once exams were done I just went home like any other day. And instead of going back to that school once the school term started again the following year, I was just at a different school studying something different. At least I know that I'll have a uni graduation so hopefully it'll be more memorable. I can't even remember what my last day of school was like honestly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread