Appreciation So two times in 30 days I'm going to announce something amazing. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Last month I announced that Kep1er's Galileo was perfection! It's truly perfection!


I have two more to announce!

Heejin is going to be big. Like IU or Blackpink big! Taylor Swift is going to wish she was Heejin! I now count Heejin in the same celestial tier as IU, Song Hayoung and Tzuyu. :shycat:

Lastly

As a fan of NiziU's Japanese music from the beginning I was doing the :excitedmarch:when their Korean debut was announced but there was always the fear that JYP, as amazing as he is, would pull an ITZY Cake on them. Heartris in every way, shape, and form is NiziU at their best! It's easily, and by far their best song and performance. The song perfectly encapsulates their style in such a lovely way! The animation is so perfect and the subject being about their love of the plushy is so NiziU!
Ok, I'm tired. I actually need some generic releases for awhile. I can't take any more of this :ankha:. Now back to pretending I'm an adult.:youreintrouble:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread