so uh(pt.2) (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
OH MY GOD YOU REC'D MADViLLIAN.


I REMEMBER LISTENING THIS ALBUM ON VINYL IN COLLEGE.


Holy shit this is bringing me back.

I'm literally remember coming back from a night out at the bar with the roommates and we'd chill out with this on late into the night.


Strange Days, All Caps, Great Day are my favs.


Fuck this has me all jazzed!



 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
OH MY GOD YOU REC'D MADViLLIAN.


I REMEMBER LISTENING THIS ALBUM ON VINYL IN COLLEGE.


Holy shit this is bringing me back.

I'm literally remember coming back from a night out at the bar with the roommates and we'd chill out with this on late into the night.


Strange Days, All Caps, Great Day are my favs.


Fuck this has me all jazzed!



ik lol i've been on a big song adding spree these past couple days and one of the albums i revisited was Madvillainy
such a damn classic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread