- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. I graduated uni with my two bachelors degrees like 3 weeks ago lmao
2. I am actually an affiliate on Twitch now with 215 followers hehe so that turned out well :3
3. I am currently almost done with my vacation in Greece which has been super awesome
so I think we are all caught up now, KS LMAOOO
2. I am actually an affiliate on Twitch now with 215 followers hehe so that turned out well :3
3. I am currently almost done with my vacation in Greece which has been super awesome
so I think we are all caught up now, KS LMAOOO